Hi, I would like to share my life with this world. Today is the last day of 2011." Thane " had given a remarkable ending to 2011.Let me review my life.
I'm well known among my friends for few characteristics.One such is Studies.I always used to score around 90% from childhood.Let me give a short review of my Engineering life. Engineering is actually interesting. The best Engineer for ever is "God".No one can Engineer the world like him.I joined Sastra University to do my Bachelor degree on Computer Science and Engineering. I found the world is full of hackers.Things, devised for one purpose in used for the other.In my batch , i found only a few to experience Engineering.For others it is Yet Another Class with books having foreign authers.I hate the Indian Educational System .It makes the people to memorize the concepts.
When i was doing my higher studies, i aspires to be a good Engineer.But actually ,the chances to be so are very less here. The classrooms are quite boring.Of course, Mistake is on my side too, i agree. Nothing ca be achieved in this world without Interest.The world is full of interesting things.It depends on the way how we look at those. I used to hate my classrooms with simple desks made of wooden. The Educational system is Engineered Wrongly. They use to dump all the things upon us.They thought we people are actually Machines. People aimed to get more CGPA rather than experience Engineering.I found only a very few faculty members who actually try to make people understand What actually things are.Others just try to do their job, they will try to complete the syllabus.If i'm not wrong, it will be the same all over TamilNadu with some exceptions.I wish to change things around me.Let me give it a try and update you.Now i'm in third year of my engineering.
My 3rd Semester:
I met a guy named Ashwanth Kumar . He is a senior of mine .I would like to call him "Achilles", the famous hero of Troy War.He is a fearless guy.I met him during this semester.We worked as a team for TGMC 2010, conducted by IBM. Our Project is RESEARCH ENGINE.Let me give a simple description about it
RESEARCH ENGINE
Inspiration:
We people used to discuss a lot about all the concepts.I used to bridge the concepts that i study to my normal human life.( That really works :) ).Semantics is a Common term.
Tim berners- Lee Proposed Web 3,0. We would like to introduce " A Semantic Engine " for that.
In Simple Words, "Research Engine " is a Semantic Engine . We did a lot of work for that, and implemented a few prototypes of it. To be frank , I proposed the ideas for it . Only Ashwanth implemented those Ideas.I had only a few contribution in it. But i learnt a lot while doing that project. I hope that we will implement it as soon as possible.
JAVA PROGRAMMER
I'm good at C, C++ , JAVA, HTML , PHP (Beginner). I found Java to be interesting for me.I had some small projects in java . I did a Web Browser, A Simple Text Editor and a few other little projects. I'm sorry ,i lost my source code for those .But i will upload those sooner. Now I'm currently working with Play Framework .
Actually while writing this Blog I found that i had nothing to showcase to this world.I think i'm having some Theoretical Knowledge.I would like to implement all those knowledge in the following years.
EXACT ASSOCIATION
I'm well known among my friends for few characteristics.One such is Studies.I always used to score around 90% from childhood.Let me give a short review of my Engineering life. Engineering is actually interesting. The best Engineer for ever is "God".No one can Engineer the world like him.I joined Sastra University to do my Bachelor degree on Computer Science and Engineering. I found the world is full of hackers.Things, devised for one purpose in used for the other.In my batch , i found only a few to experience Engineering.For others it is Yet Another Class with books having foreign authers.I hate the Indian Educational System .It makes the people to memorize the concepts.
When i was doing my higher studies, i aspires to be a good Engineer.But actually ,the chances to be so are very less here. The classrooms are quite boring.Of course, Mistake is on my side too, i agree. Nothing ca be achieved in this world without Interest.The world is full of interesting things.It depends on the way how we look at those. I used to hate my classrooms with simple desks made of wooden. The Educational system is Engineered Wrongly. They use to dump all the things upon us.They thought we people are actually Machines. People aimed to get more CGPA rather than experience Engineering.I found only a very few faculty members who actually try to make people understand What actually things are.Others just try to do their job, they will try to complete the syllabus.If i'm not wrong, it will be the same all over TamilNadu with some exceptions.I wish to change things around me.Let me give it a try and update you.Now i'm in third year of my engineering.
My 3rd Semester:
I met a guy named Ashwanth Kumar . He is a senior of mine .I would like to call him "Achilles", the famous hero of Troy War.He is a fearless guy.I met him during this semester.We worked as a team for TGMC 2010, conducted by IBM. Our Project is RESEARCH ENGINE.Let me give a simple description about it
RESEARCH ENGINE
Inspiration:
We people used to discuss a lot about all the concepts.I used to bridge the concepts that i study to my normal human life.( That really works :) ).Semantics is a Common term.
Tim berners- Lee Proposed Web 3,0. We would like to introduce " A Semantic Engine " for that.
In Simple Words, "Research Engine " is a Semantic Engine . We did a lot of work for that, and implemented a few prototypes of it. To be frank , I proposed the ideas for it . Only Ashwanth implemented those Ideas.I had only a few contribution in it. But i learnt a lot while doing that project. I hope that we will implement it as soon as possible.
JAVA PROGRAMMER
I'm good at C, C++ , JAVA, HTML , PHP (Beginner). I found Java to be interesting for me.I had some small projects in java . I did a Web Browser, A Simple Text Editor and a few other little projects. I'm sorry ,i lost my source code for those .But i will upload those sooner. Now I'm currently working with Play Framework .
Actually while writing this Blog I found that i had nothing to showcase to this world.I think i'm having some Theoretical Knowledge.I would like to implement all those knowledge in the following years.
EXACT ASSOCIATION
Exact is an Association for CSE department at my Campus.I'm an Executive Member of it. I had worked for conducting a a few events under Exact, namely Quizzards and Poster Presentation . I had given some technical support for Exact Association.
It was during these days ,i gained a lot of knowledge.I love to guide people.I got a chance to do so by these.I implemented a few of my Management skills during this period.
Thats it, i found nothing significant with me so far other than these. I should thank myself and my friends at this time. They used to tell me many times "Its high time to start blogging". I found it to be true today. Well, All the human will have a dream, So as I.
Thats it, i found nothing significant with me so far other than these. I should thank myself and my friends at this time. They used to tell me many times "Its high time to start blogging". I found it to be true today. Well, All the human will have a dream, So as I.
I think i should pursue my Dreams . I hope i will . Next Time when you read my blog, you will definitely find it to be interesting...
Thank You !
Thank You !
M.Salaikumar @ Saravanan.
Aspiration Labs
Aspiration Labs
Wow! Salai, It took you this long to come out of your shell. I am so glad and very much happy for you man. I do not know about others, but I expect a lot from you in 2012. Keep us posted man :-)
ReplyDelete