Sunday, January 1, 2012

Projections

Hello World,
    Welcome.Today I have not done any significant work.But I had a good Conversation with my Senior Ashwanth Kumar. That was Really Awesome.So, I'm planning to create a new Project

That is all about Education and manifestation of resources.

Some may say the Idea already exists,Some may say that is really Cool,Some People may  it is Yet Another Site, Some may call it as Waste, Some may say yours is Complicated, Some may say that it already exists, But Every Idea of you will help you to Project Yourself to the World,
Ya...
                               Welcome to PROJECTIONS,
                                                      Bring your Aspirations true.....

5 comments:

  1. Elaborate the idea. And btw, I never knew we had anyone called Ashwan'r'h Kumar as senior :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GLN: :P, typographical mistake dude. We will have a discussion about this and then i will update the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Salai Why aren't there any updates on this? Are you still working on this or just chucked the idea already?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashwanth, Thanks for the remainder, i dint find enough time to work on this.Anyways, i will get back to this very soon

    ReplyDelete